terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

I can hardly say...



I want to feel the love overflow
I want to feel your breath under my skin
I want to fly with you far away
and never come back to this place
because our love is
more important than everything
I want to talk with you
Talk about everything
Know about your feeling
tell me, you are happy with me?
You really love me?
you like my way?
I want to be perfect for you
cuz you are perfect for me
exactly what you are
and you deserve this love
And I?
I need you to believe it
I have feelings about you
believe, they are the best
I can hardly say... but I'll say...
I love you!
I just need to hear you say
love you too , my dear!
Today, I really think destiny brought us together
and I'll never let you go again!

Um comentário:

  1. I will answer your questions, i am so much happy with you, and i will be more, i am really sure! You can't imagine how much i love you, i love you in a way that i can't discribe and i don't like your way, i love everything in you!!! More one thing, you don't deserve this love that i fell.... you deserve more!!!
    by Jhonattan

    ResponderExcluir